Data is one of the most powerful, insightful, and revealing assets a company can possess, but its true value and effectiveness can only be realized when it is transformed into actionable and strategic information.
Data is the true heartbeat of your company. It tells you where you are, where you came from, and with the right observations and analysis where you are heading to next. Too often data is assessed with preconceived expectations, erroneous or incomplete information, high-level summaries lacking any form of deep dive validation into the root data, and little to no understanding of a business and its needs.
At Next Level Group, we take data very seriously. We understand how valuable and indispensible a tool it can be. We have extensive experience in working with data from multiple sources and marring them together into a single source of knowledge. Unlike most companies, Next Level Group strives to understand your business’s functions, processes, goals, data flow and collection methods, and how each set of your data relates to one another. By utilizing this approach we are able to deliver solid observations and recommendations that hold true value and meaning, allowing for accurate and effective decisions to be made in a timely and effective manner.
Our goal at Next Level Group is to become an extension of your company when it comes to its data and information needs. We strive to completely understanding your business and the uniqueness of your data, from how it is acquired to how it evolves, while confirming its accuracy, cleanliness, and relevance before even making our first analytical observation back to you.
- Consolidation of data from multiple streams, be it from either internal or external third parties, into a single repository for quick analysis, reporting, and accurate decision making
- Dun & Bradstreet data mining and how to leverage it for analysis, trending, and/or customer segmentation including new prospect analysis and acquisition
- Data purification to reduce duplicate efforts in sales and account ownership conflict
- Data tracking and sales campaign management
- Deep and meaningful requirements gathering and business needs assessments to help a company meet its true objectives in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Data Warehousing, Data Marts, Operational Data Store (ODS), and Online Transaction Processing (OTL)
- Framework design and implementation for self-serve reporting and allow a business to become highly proactive in all its efforts and initiatives
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Generation of call and mailing lists based on customer-specific targeting criteria and segmentation
- The creation of account policies to quickly redistribute inactive and underperforming leads to the right people and maximize an account’s true potential while reducing cost of ownership
These services can be combined as a complete package or are available as singular services, depending on your needs and requirements.
Call Us 343-887-5178